A signed limited edition paperback, limited to just 500 copies, all individually numbered and signed by all the authors. Nine tales of science fiction, invention and wonder, involving people removed from their normal environment.
Lighting Out by Ken MacLeod: Winner of the BSFA Award for best short story. Selected for Gardner Dozois’ Year’s Best SF anthology
Terminal by Chaz Brenchley: Shortlisted for the BSFA Award for best short story (placed 3rd)
The Immortals of Atlantis by Brian Stableford: Selected for Gardner Dozois’ Year’s Best SF anthology
Among Strangers by Pat Cadigan: Recommended by Locus as one of the best short stories of the year.
1. Dislocations: An Introduction – Ian Whates
2. Among Strangers – Pat Cadigan
3. Terminal – Chaz Brenchley
4. The Drifter’s Tale – Hal Duncan
5. The Immortals of Atlantis – Brian Stableford
6. The Glass Football – Andrew Hook
7. Remorse – Adam Roberts
8. The Convention – Amanda Hemingway
9. Impasse – Andy West
10. Lighting Out – Ken MacLeod