1. Ian Whates -- Introduction
2. Simon Clark – Vampithecus
3. Kelley Armstrong – Young Bloods
4. Sarah Singleton – A Winter’s Tale
5. Gary McMahon – Those Damned Kids
6. Andrew Hook – Red or White
7. Storm Constantine – Where the Vampires Live
8. John Kaiine – English Spoken
9. Chaz Brenchley – Hothouse Flowers
10. Nancy Kilpatrick – Traditions in Future Perfect
11. Freda Warrington – Fall of the House of Blackwater
12. Kari Sperring – Cold Rush
13. Tanith Lee – Taken at His Word
14. Donna Scott – Lord of the Lyceum
15. Sam Stone – Fool’s Gold
16. Jon Courtenay Grimwood – Wuthering Bites
17. Ian Whates – The Abomination of Beauty
18. Gail Z Martin – Vanities
19. Ian Watson – My Vampire Cake* (* Available only in the signed limited edition)
From slick urban terror to murder in the streets of old London town, from the horror awaiting a doomed archaeological expedition to Vampirism in a society of sentient insects, from fey children to blighted houses, from besotted artists to mysterious goings-on during Bram Stoker’s theatrical days… A brand new collection of seventeen original stories detailing vampiric horror, murder and mystery. Vampires as you’ve never seen them before.
Available in an A5 paperback edition (318 pages), plus a Special Limited Edition of 150 dust-jacketed hardbacks [SOLD OUT], each copy individually numbered and signed by all the authors (334 pages).
In addition to two bespoke pages of authors’ signatures, each individually numbered, the Special Edition Hardback contains a bonus story by Ian Watson, plus an internal colour plate of Les Edwards’ fabulous back cover artwork.