An anthology themed on communication, featuring fifteen stories of science fiction, fantasy, dark fantasy and horror from some of the very best authors currently writing speculative fiction… All of whom happen to be women.
Includes Sarah Pinborough’s story, “Do You See?”, winner of the British Fantasy Award for best short story, and Gwyneth Jones’ World Fantasy Award winner “The Grass Princess”.
1. Introduction – Ian Whates
2. Owl Speak – Storm Constantine
3. Seaborne – Kari Sperring
4. And Their Blood Will Be Prescient to Fire – Freda Warrington
5. Do You See? – Sarah Pinborough (Winner of the 2009 BFS Award for Best short story)
6. Queen of the Sunlit Shore – Liz Williams
7. Heart Song – Kim Lakin-Smith
8. The Grass Princess – Gwyneth Jones
9. Found in the Translation – Pat Cadigan
10. TouchMe™: Keeping in Touch – Heather Bradshaw
11. We Shelter – Leigh Kennedy
12. Dinosaur – Deborah J. Miller
13. Further Orders – Elisabeth Priest
14. Tollhouse – Claire Weaver
15. Body of Evidence – Justina Robson
16. The Ecologist and the Avon Lady – Tricia Sullivan
Available as an A5 paperback and a limited edition hardback signed by the editor [NB: the hardback is not signed by the authors].